ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off in a nutshell
- A fun introduction to football, taught in a friendly and safe environment for children aged between 3 and 5.
- Weekly 30 – 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple activities, delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Programs run from 6-10 weeks (program lengths can be determined by you).
- All coaches are qualified under the Football Federation Australia curriculum.
- Cost $10 a session per registered child.
What do you get?
- Each child will receive an ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register, which includes a bag, ball, water bottle, shin pads and A-League stickers.
- Each child will be offered our network of 20 grassroots football clubs to begin their football journey.
- Build fundamental motor skills and develop social interaction abilities.
- Stay healthy through physical activity.
- 2 tickets to attend an A-League match!
Benefits to your club
- The program is nationally advertised and all marketing collateral is provided
- By enabling you to tap into the younger market of 3-5 year olds, your club has a greater chance of turning these Mini-Roos participants into club members who will play in the full winter competition once they turn 5
- All players are covered by FFA’s insurance
- Programs are run at your club grounds on a day and time that suits your coaches
- You can set the price and length of the program
- All profits from the program are kept by the club, with only $30 per registered player given to FFA to cover the cost of the participation pack, delivery kit, insurance, and postage of all items to your club
- Multiple programs can be run. For example, one could be run for 3-5 years’ olds and one could also be run for 6-9 year olds who are new to the game
- Coaching support manuals and weekly session plans will be provided to ensure the running of the program is simple for your coaches
- All gear needed to participate in the program is included in the price when the players sign up, so there are no additional or hidden costs to parents
- Boys and girls in the program also have the opportunity to play ALDI MiniRoos during half-time of selected Hyundai A-League / Westfield W-League / Westfield FFA Cup games throughout the summer football season
- A Football Pack (balls, goals, cones, bibs) yours to keep!
- Give the teachers a break and let the kids have fun kicking plenty of goals
- Assist with your QIP 2.1.3 of healthy eating and physical activity is promoted and is appropriate for each child
- Ideal addition to your centre’s planned activities
- Easy to use online registration portal
- Hills Football will manage and administer the registration process with minimal involvement from the centre staff
- Hills football will provide marketing collateral for parents
To find out more visit the ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off website.